Coca-Cola tappet i Dongen
Hemmeligheten bak flasken
What you become part of:
Working in the L4 area “Master Data Management” including applications for governance and design of data architecture. The position owner will support the governance of the overarching master data model design and assist by distribution concept to support all application and the CCEP businesses. Management of all technical projects in time, budget and quality according to the business requirements and provision of excellent expertise for projects. Together with its counterparts ensure service quality by providing key 3 level support to the respective application and maintain fruitful relationship with third party providers.
What to expect:
• Lead up to 2 external consultants in projects and also up to 1 work student/assistance
• Design, development and deployment of innovative application services to support the CCEP businesses
• Develop and implement Application Services in close collaboration with IT Business Partners and the Business, considering the company architecture guidelines. Support IT Business Partners with estimation about implementation efforts for business case calculations
• Implement and create a solid data management solution that allows for professional and fast adjustments.
• Providing excellent expertise for project. Management of technological projects in time, budget and quality according to business requirements.
• Select external service providers in close cooperation with Strategic Vendor Management and manage external service providers in the area of project implementation
• Enforce appropriate standards for project methods (agile and waterfall)
• Ensure 3rd level support capabilities for related application services
• Ensure software release planning (scope, content and time planning, roles and responsibilities, resource planning, quality assurance and back-out-planning) in close collaboration with IT Service Delivery and the project managers in Infrastructure Service Development
• Coordination and alignment of projects across the Information Solution area
Skills & Essentials:
• Degree in computer and business science, electrical engineering or a comparable degree
• English: proficiency (must)
• Minimum of 5 years in positions related to project management and implementation of solutions in areas of business.
• Demonstrated management of projects in an international environment
• Binding and representative appearance at management level
• Consistent customer / service management orientation
• Good analytical and planning skills combined with independent, goal- and process-oriented way of working
• Experience in the consumer product market, beverage industry or logistics
• Experience in data analytics and data management
Preferred location is either Bulgaria (Sofia) or Germany (Berlin).
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.