Coca-Cola tappet i Dongen
Hemmeligheten bak flasken
People Analytics Specialist, All CCEP Locations
What to expect:
The People Analytics Specialist will be responsible for transforming data and analysis into insights and recommendations to support management decision making and to help shape the people analytics strategy. You will work with the Data Scientist to translate key business problems into data science use cases and generate demand for People Analytics. The role will require skills in requirements gathering, data analysis and the ability to communicate insights to key stakeholders in areas such as people cost, rewards, absence, workforce planning, recruitment and talent analytics. You will be passionate about applying independent analytical thinking to provide concise/ compelling story-telling using people data to shape business decisions.
• Collaborating effectively with key stakeholders within HR and the business in order to identify and translate business problems into data science and people analytics use-cases.
• Developing creative and insightful analytical solutions and presenting those solutions to business stakeholders.
• Identifying emerging trends in people analytics and developing a network with other subject matter experts
• Developing the people analytics road map and supporting its implementation, together with the Data Scientist. This will involve supporting the delivery of solutions across the whole course of the data science life cycle from requirements gathering to implementation, roll-out, and stakeholder communication of actionable insights.
• Consolidating and transforming data from multiple sources using tools such as Excel, MS Access or Alteryx while ensuring data definitions are approved by their business owners.
• Assessing the quality of new data sources and undertaking data validation, data cleansing and data transformations
• Ensuring best practices are followed for data governance and data architecture to support the growth of People Analytics and the Workforce Intelligence Team.
• Ability to articulate and present analytical solutions to senior stakeholders
• Inquisitive and forward thinking, great at problem solving
• Interpreting data to discover solutions and opportunities
• Maintaining and documenting business rules
• Producing other meaningful HR reports and ad hoc analyses on-demand using the appropriate HR datasets e.g. recruitment, diversity, talent, attrition
• Strong communication skills, including the ability to liaise with stakeholders
• Strong presentation skills to deliver insights, including use of MS PowerPoint
• Proven experience in data analysis, including advanced use of MS Excel
• Experience working with large datasets, ideally MS Access, Alteryx or SQL
• Analytical problem solving skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• MS Access/Alteryx for database management
• Strong experience with SQL and database management
• Experience in Data Governance
• Knowledge of statistics and/or predictive analytics
• Skills in R, Python or similar
• Producing and maintaining documentation
• Building dashboards using BI software (e.g. Tableau/ Power BI/ etc.)
• Successful delivery of Rewards/ People Cost analytics and insights
• Extracting Payroll and People Cost data from SAP HR (ADP/ PP2)
• Working with Time & Attendance systems such as Kronos
• Using SuccessFactors for reporting
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognise we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth. To find out more about what it’s like to work at and our culture we would welcome you to speak to one of our employees on our live chat platform, just click here to speak to an insider