Klikk på jobben for å se flere detaljer.
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
We are seeking highly motivated professionals to join our Audit Services Team. These professionals will help the Audit Services team achieve its mission, which is to deliver risk-targeted audit and advisory services that add value to the organisation.
In this role, you will participate directly in the planning and execution of risk-based audit engagements and SOX 404 audit testing. You will have the opportunity to learn about CCEP’s business through the performance of risk-based audits (operational and financial) that help the Company analyse and improve its financial and operating controls. You will also have the opportunity to review business processes and offer insights and ideas that can add value to the Company. You will support the implementation of the data analytics strategy for the Corporate Audit Services Department. This includes support of the data analytics capabilities development within the CAS team and participation in audit projects with data analytics expertise. The ideal candidate will bring a consultative mindset to the role, supported by technical competence in data analytics and audit processes
Maintain CAS’s data analytics platform availability, including data extraction (SmartExporter), desktop analytics (Tableau Prep and Desktop) and visualisation/presentation (Tableau Server).
Support the execution of the audit data analytics methodology to audits in the annual plan via engagement specific support and ensure required quality assurance standards are met. This includes:
• Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports;
• Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and quality;
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems;
• Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets;
• Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems;
• Work with management to prioritise business and information needs;
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
Participate and support training to wider audit team members on data analytics techniques and their application to the internal audit process to build a community of data analytics champions within the team.
SOX 404 Testing
Assist in the execution of the annual SOX 404 audit testing.
Use data analysis tools to automate audit testing and develop techniques for continuous auditing (dashboards, tolerance settings, alert triggers)
• Client Satisfaction Survey scores
• Timely completion of the annual internal audit plan
• EY reliance %
• Timely completion of annual SOX plan
• You will be interacting with client personnel on a regular basis and we expect professionals to demonstrate a commitment to continually improve client satisfaction. • Client Satisfaction Survey scores
• Adhere to the Internal Audit Quality Practice Manual (QPM).
• Identify opportunities to enhance the QPM and continue to improve the audit process.
• Identify areas to improve efficiency via automation, to reduce the manual efforts required during the data analytics work.
• Automate work of the CAS department from small quick wins to more complex creative ways to deploy automation (RPA tools, ETL tools such as Alteryx, and native automation within systems such as scheduling reports)
• Develop predictive analytics or anomaly/trend-triggers to enable real-time analytics and alerting.
• Degree level education in Business Studies, Finance or Information Systems
• Completion of or progression towards professional qualifications (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIA, CISA, CPA or ACMA)
• MS Office Suite Skills, especially SharePoint, PowerPoint & Excel (including pivot tables, charts, etc.)
• ERP experience, preferably SAP, Including FICO, BO and BW
• Knowledge and understanding of the business performance & planning processes
• Prior audit experience is not required, although it may be preferred in certain circumstances
• Experience with data analytics software and dashboard design, e.g. Tableau, ACL, IDEA, Hadoop, Alteryx, PowerBI or similar is considered an advantage
• Technical knowledge and experience regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques is considered an advantage
• Fluency in English is required and the ability to speak and/or understand Spanish, German, French or Dutch is a plus
• Strong focus on providing the highest level of customer service
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We value a diverse workforce and welcome you to apply regardless of gender, age or ethnicity.
We offer you an international workplace with a focus on sustainability throughout our business. Personal development through training, salaries according to market range, pension and of course the possibility to drink as much as you like of our beverages when working.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
You may join for the brand but you stay for the people!