CCEP i Island har en fantastisk og mangfoldig gruppe dyktige ansatte. Ta en titt på disse videoene for å bli bedre kjent med oss og arbeidsplassen!
The Manager, Service Delivery People & Culture Systems in AMS (Application Management Services) plays a pivotal role in ensuring our P&C systems are used to their optimum potential and our users of them can do so to the maximum effectiveness and minimal disruption.
The role spans CCEP’s central core P&C application suite; SuccessFactors and many linked systems, both internally and externally hosted. This focus will increase as we integrate local systems to centralised ones for CCEP.
The role involves close liaison with other BPT teams (for example Solution Delivery and Security), P&C business teams (global & local) and vendors, and is a focal point for coordination and driving them to maintain optimum service levels.
The role is a central point of expertise for CCEP’s SuccessFactors technical functionality and business use.
• Responsible to proactively manage the designated BPT P&C support vendors to ensure:
o Stable, efficient and effective service delivery for P&C
o Provide the required support level both numerically and professionally, taking account of both hard & soft skills
o To coach them as required in the development of productive business relationships
o SLAs are known, worked to and reported on. In the case of underperformance plans are put in place and managed to achieve the correct service levels
o Root causes for serious and frequent issues are identified and plans put in place to prevent or minimise their reoccurrence
o Documentation is created and maintained so future support issues can be dealt with effectively and user disruption minimised
o To work with the product owner (e.g. SAP) where an internal/support vendor solution to a problem is not possible, including issue tracking and further escalation
• To work closely with Solution Delivery on the Handover To Support of projects to ensure a stable transition, identifying Support partners, running knowledge transfer sessions and producing documentation of a high standard so the support partners and the BPT Service Desk are fully equipped to deal with user issues and requests.
• To perform system configuration as required. This can be in isolation or in conjunction with other teams and projects, especially from Solution Delivery.
• To follow (self & support partners) CCEP BPT’s system & data governance procedures, including but not limited to change management, data management, user security and test management.
• To create and deliver user training sessions with the central (COE) and People Services teams to improve their knowledge of the systems, to solve their business process & usage issues and to drive best practices. Be a driver of best practices of use of our P&C systems.
• To manage the periodic refreshes and releases of SuccessFactors
• To be a trusted P&C systems partner for the P&C COEs and People Services teams at all levels in the company hierarchy.
Skills & Essentials
• Solid experience in HR or IT Service management in a related and comparable position
• Strong experience of HR Business Process Area and experience in cross-functional and cross-cultural collaboration
• Strong communication and presentation skills (written and oral) of all management levels
• Creative solution and implementation focus
• Degree in business administration, information management or a comparable degree
• Fluent in English (German, Spanish, French or Dutch would be advantageous)
This is a maternity cover role with a duration of at least 12 months.
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognise we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth. To find out more about what it’s like to work at and our culture we would welcome you to speak to one of our employees on our live chat platform, just click here to speak to an insider