Coca-Cola tappet i Dongen
Hemmeligheten bak flasken
This role supports the Business Continuity Management / Incident Management Crisis Resolution Lead in setting and embedding the strategy. They will Implement the strategy, framework and BCM programme across CCEP at a Strategic and Operational level. The role reports directly into the BCM /IMCR Lead and will deputise for them at relevant committees/ meetings, as well as:
• Support with the enhancement of the BCM / IMCR Strategy
• Implement the BCM / IMCR Strategy
• Deliver CCEP-wide BCM related training and education programme
• Help to define the programme of Organisational Resilience.
• Implement and support the BCM related communication programme
What to expect:
Manage the delivery of key elements of the BCM Programme across CCEP and local markets. The role will be required to;
• Work across Plants, Warehouses, Shared Service Centres and HQs across 13 territories to deliver the BCM Strategy.
• Support the business in mitigating key risks such as CO2, Concentrate and Wakefield.
• Conduct Business Impact Analysis (BIAs) across CCEP to identify critical people, technologies, equipment and suppliers.
• Complete risk assessments and share results with interested parties.
• Deliver BCM and IMCR training and awareness across territories.
• Develop and deliver / facilitate bespoke IMT scenarios, live exercises and joint sessions between CCEP and CPS.
• Work with SMEs from across the business to develop operational and strategic BCPs. This will include project based BCPs to mitigate specific strategic risks such as Concentrate and also operational BCPs at a site level.
• Define and collect BCM / IMCR data to identify areas of cost savings.
• Drive innovation throughout BCM processes to improve usability and results.
• Adapt BCM implementation to be appropriate for the different cultures across CCEP territories and the audiences across the different types of site (e.g. HQ vs Plant).
• Deputise for the BCM / IMCR Lead and represent BCM / IMCR at relevant meetings and committees such as the C&RC.
• Support the business in achieving and maintaining ISO 22301 across chosen sites.
• Work directly with KO to ensure BCM arrangements are aligned with CCEP.
• Generate and manage invoices.
• Act as a link between the sites and other functions across CCEP, facilitating discussions that help to build resilience.
• Setup and chair BCM working groups with critical functions such as BPT, Insurance, QESH, Supply Chain and ERM.
• Deliver multiple one-off BCM projects depending on changes to the business environment (e.g. Brexit).
• Support other functions in the achievement of their ISO standards that are related to BCM (e.g. QESH ISO 9001).
Skills & Essentials:
• Proven experience in BCM/organisational resilience or Business management including roles involving project and cross-functional remit
• Experience in Risk management and mitigating plans, assessing and evaluating different levels of risk
• Incident Management analysis, detection and responding to security events
• Demonstrated expertise and track record in Business Continuity and Incident Management.
• Consultancy experience is preferred
• High level influencing and challenging skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• You will be required to be fluent in both written and spoken English
• Ability to work under high pressure
• Strong communication and presentation skills (written and oral)
• Strong cross-cultural leadership skills and cultural empathy
• Advanced experience in cross-functional and cross-cultural collaboration
• Strong service-orientation
• Willing to undertake business travels, mainly within Europe
• Excellent judgment and ability to work independently, manage various tasks and simultaneously balance competing priorities to meet tight deadlines
• Experience and understanding of working in a complex global environment, including sensitivity to varying cultures and backgrounds
• Team player with ability to collaborate with individuals throughout the company and outside advisors in a professional and business-like manner
• Ability to lead complex projects
• University degree in computer science, business informatics, business management or comparable course of studies
• ISO22301 Lead Implementor
• IS027001 Lead Auditor
• CBCI Member
• Business and Corporate qualifications demonstrable of management capabilities
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.