Senior Risk Manager
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
Please note that this role is based in Uxbridge (GB) and relocation support will not be provided.
What you become a part of:
As the Associate Director of Risk Management in the Treasury team you will supporting the Director, Treasury, Risk Management in managing activities of the Risk Management function across Europe. Working within a small team operating as a centre of expertise and reporting to the Director of Risk Management, you will be engaged in three key areas:
(1) Reducing CCEP’s Total Cost of Risk (TCoR) by developing sustainable and effective Loss Control programmes across all CCEP Business Units (BU’s) including but not limited to Asset, Liability, Motor Fleet, Credit, Executive Protection and Employee Benefit insurable risk requirements
(2) Assisting the Director, Risk Management to develop, enhance and implement CCEP’s Loss Control strategy, policy, framework, systems and processes across CCEP BU’s
(3) Managing and developing key Loss Control processes, maintaining the RMIS/databases relevant to these procedures and ensuring high quality MI addressing Group and Local Loss Control programmes is available for the preparation of reports to external stakeholders (insurers, reinsurers, brokers et al) and internal stakeholders (Engineering, Facilities, QESH, Supply Chain etc.)
This role will be key in assisting in the planning, management, renewal strategy and objectives of Coca Cola European Partners Group and Local insurance programmes.
What to expect:
• Work closely with the Director of Risk Management providing focus and leadership on the delivery of Loss Control programmes across CCEP.
• Develop, document and publish ‘best practice’ processes supporting the administration of Group and Local Loss Control programmes across all CCEP Business Units whilst ensuring compliance with statutory, regulatory and market requirements
• Assist the Director, Risk Management to create a strong risk management culture and awareness across the organisation with the responsibility for:-
o Providing guidance and subject matter expertise advice to all areas of the business regarding Loss Control policies and procedures
o Contributing to the strategy, direction, design and development of a ‘One CCEP’ operating model for Loss Control
o Monitoring conformance with the ‘One CCEP’ operating model for Loss Control across all CCEP BU’s and territories
• Engage with Supply Chain, Engineering and Facilities teams plus externally with CCEP’s external loss control consultants ensuring CCEP’s Property Risk Engineering standards are effectively embedded across all Business Units.
• Represent the Risk Management function when communicating with insurers, brokers and other Loss Control vendors, providing regular updates on CCEP as required.
• Support the design, delivery and presentation of Risk Management Stewardship Reports
• Work with the Risk Management team to review and improve CCEP’s RMIS (Risk Management Information System) data quality and enhance CCEP’s Business Unit reporting capabilities.
• Manage CCEP’s Loss Control budget, monitor expenditures and deliver MI reports.
• Develop risk profiling processes/tools identifying and quantifying dependency mapping using financial metrics across CCEP’s Business Units and Supply Chain.
• Support and update CCEP’s Business Interruption and Supply Chain resilience models
• Conduct contract reviews including RFP’s of 3rd service providers, establishing effective SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) together with KPI’s
• Contribute to other Risk Management projects as required in other areas.
• Support transition management projects associated with CCEP corporate development activities
• Assist the design and delivery of pre-renewal coverage scenario test exercises and post renewal coverage modelling exercises
• Evaluate Loss Control initiatives and projects utilising insurance bursaries in alignment with Risk Management objectives
• Engage with insurers and external risk consultants in risk assessment activities, including participation in surveys, meetings and associated initiatives for identified priorities
• Facilitate understanding and alignment on risk improvements and recommendations presented by above, including challenging aforementioned, proposing alternative solutions, confirming priorities and timelines for completion as appropriate
• Work with CCEP stakeholders in development and implementation of capital expenditure plans to address risk improvement items identified and aligned from above
• Track and report on above on an ongoing basis, maintaining and promoting engagement with key internal and external stakeholders
• Recognised qualification (e.g. University degree in a relevant field) or ACII
• Significant experience working in risk management and/or insurance industry background, ideally within a multinational organisation
• Experience of designing and managing global and Local loss Control programmes for international business