Mgr, Customer Collaboration
Coca-Cola may be known for its international brands but we are also a true Belgian company. We have been active since 90 years in Belgium and continue investing in local production, distribution and sales for our 18 brands. In addition to production sites in Antwerp, Ghent and Chaudfontaine as well as our HQ in Anderlecht, Coca Cola European Partners has also 5 distribution centers in Ghent, Antwerp, Hasselt, Heppignies and a technical service center in Londerzeel. Coca-Cola European Partners is the world's largest independent bottler of Coca-Cola. In Belgium, Coca-Cola employs more than 2,500 people.
We are currently looking for a Customer Collaboration Manager.
The Customer Collaboration Manager is responsible for realizing our logistic collaborative agenda with our customers, to create trustful collaborative relationships with our customers and to initiate end-to-end Supply chain projects that will create efficiencies and sustainability through the whole chain and will add value for CCEP Belux as well as for our customers.
For this role you’ll be reporting to the Senior Manager Customer Collaboration, within the Customer Logistics department.
The function is primarily based in Wilrijk, Antwerp. To connect with internal stakeholders it is best to go regularly to Anderlecht and Londerzeel.
- Act as central point of contact for our customers for all Supply Chain & Customer Service topics.
- Develop and implement tailor-made key account plans related to E2E Supply Chain processes, with the objective to achieve win-win situations. These plans are to be in line with the Customer Collaboration strategy, along with the Commercial strategy and the vision of our customers. Evaluate and discuss these plans, operations, KPI’s and projects in business reviews with the customers, and make sure the commonly agreed objectives are achieved.
- Act as the internal link with the functions within Supply Chain (Customer Service, Transport, Logistics, Commercialisation, Planning, Engineering, Qesh,…) and the Business Unit (Sales & Marketing, Field Sales, Sales operations, Operational Marketing, Finance, …).
- Identify, quantify, develop and implement opportunities within the broad area of the supply chain that improve E2E effectivity, efficiency and cost-to-serve.
- Deploy ideas on ensuring CCEP’s strategy on Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability.
- Monitor, analyze and report on daily operations, whilst taking actions whenever required to guarantee our service level towards our customers.
- Master degree with a minimum of 5 years of working experience. Experience with a big consulting company is a plus.
- Languages: proficient in French, Dutch and English.
- Customer oriented.
- Ability to build trustful relationships with external and internal customers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Problem solver, hands on mentality.
- Results oriented, accurate, able to set priorities and stress resistant
- Strong analytical skills, process oriented, continuous improvement mindset.
- Preferably a background in the optimization of Supply Chain processes.